Friday, 15 January 2016

Upper Primary “Jump Rope for Heart” and raise £270.00 !!!


Last November, the Upper Primary pupils took part in the event “Jump Rope for Heart” involving a solid hour of various skipping activities.
The children did amazingly well and managed to raise the sum of £270.00, 80% (£216.00) of   which went to the British Heart Foundation, leaving 20% for the school. The class chose to buy bean bags and playtime equipment with the £54.
Well done to all involved!


No comments:

Post a comment