Saturday 21 March 2015

Solar eclipse





“”I loved the solar eclipse because it was my first time seeing the eclipse. It was good weather to see the eclipse” Matthew
The eclipse was amazing. It was my first time seeing it. It was a fabulous sight. The masks worked and looked really cool. Thanks Mr Pietri for the awesome pictures. I’m glad I saw it . My pinhole telescope worked, Yey!” Joshua
“I enjoyed it because it was the first time I saw a solar eclipse” Louis

I loved the solar  eclipse because it was  a mind-blowing sight” Philip
I really liked the eclipse because it was my first time” Fraser
I  enjoyed it because it was the first time I saw a solar eclipse”Lewis
I was really proud because my pin-hole telescope worked!” Aimee
 “I thought it was good because it was the first time I’d seen one” Mikie
I thought the eclipse was scary” Owen
It was great because it was my first time” Tony
I loved the solar eclipse because it was my first time seeing the eclipse. It was good weather to see the eclipse” Matthew
The eclipse was good with glasses” Aiden
The eclipse was awesome and interesting” Erik
The solar eclipse was epic!” Melvin
When I looked through my special glasses at first I  couldn’t see but then I could. It was quite small. Thhe solar eclipse looked very, very cool”. Millie
I think the solar eclipse was amazing” Sam

When I looked through the mask, the sun looked like the moon.” Dan
Steve gave us a mask to look through. Everything was green!” Rowan and Amber

Seen through a welding mask, with a reflection on the mask filter!








No comments:

Post a Comment